░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░█▀▀█░░█▀▄░░█▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄█░░▄▄
█▄▄░░█▄▄█░░░░░░█▄▄█░░░░▀█░░█▄▄█

kredit to : afiq akashah :)

Thursday, August 12

GREEN the statements that are true. PURPLE that you wish were true.

170 cm tall.
I dont know what i want for the moment.
Im not happy.
I hate my life
I hate my friends
I hate my grades
I can drive
Im bored of driving
I have a white handbag
I love dancing
I go clubbing every week
Shopping is bullshit.
I have a tattoo of a star.
I got my navel pierced
I have friends that take drugs
90% of my friends smoke
I still hang out with my ex, even though our break up was rather nasty.
Im studying Fashion.
I have a business running
I hate cartoons
I dislike someone
I have 10 lollipops handbags
I buy CLEO every month
My parents dont know about my blog
I have an iPod
I dont have faith in the current "one"
My school mates know about my blog
I wanted to be a fashion designer
I love rock emo bands
I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups.
Im a rebel
I dont believe in love
High school's filled with drama.
My parents have faith in me.
Ive bought shoes this month.
A blogger bitched about me before.
I hate sports.
I heart Italian food.
I hate meeting new people
I hate nail polish
The mother bear gives me hugs.
People should start appreciating me.
High school was the worst time of my life.
I have red hair.
One Utama is my second home.
Im a guy
Im scared of my Biology result exam which im going to face some day tomorrow
I hate vacations
We'll last :))
I believe in long distance relationships.
Im going to get high and smoke weed one day soon
Ive robbed an old lady.
Im starting to like applying make-up.
I was a tomboy
At times I think I still am a tomboy.
I love bitching about people behind their backs.
I still have a best friend
I have a cat
I hate surprise parties.
I hate planning parties.
Im hot.
Im a sinner
Ive got a DS light
I have a Wii
I cant live without music.
Video games are a waste of time
I miss the father bear.
I love being in love.
I know how to cook.
I have a 100% freedom.
Boys are assholes
I hate Math
Im happy with what i have
I love horror films (but im scared XD)
I slept in my parents room for 3 days after watching Scream when i was a kid.
My old friends keep in touch with me
I dont read newspapers.
The news is such a waste of a time
Blogging is a waste of time
I hate animals
I cant live without make-up
I curse like a pirate.
Im happy with my 11 year old car.
I hate people who are smart.
I love Orange juice.
I cant drink for nuts.
I believe that everyone in their teen have lost their virginity.
Ive got a new phone
Im going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month.
I love swimming.
I havent worked out since March.
I think im fat (lol i am!)
I love my friends and family.

~ from other blog

No comments:

Post a Comment