░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░█▀▀█░░█▀▄░░█▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄█░░▄▄
█▄▄░░█▄▄█░░░░░░█▄▄█░░░░▀█░░█▄▄█

kredit to : afiq akashah :)

Saturday, July 24

25 Things

You are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.

1. I am not regret with my past life.

2. Sometimes, i just hate being me.

3. I just dont know how to keep on studying.

4. I love to sing, dance but not in the public.

5. I wish i could get a job in a beach.

6. I love my friends and family but not really like myself.

7. I am not superstitious (are the spelling correct)

8. Sometimes i just wish i am different.

9. I wish my life would be like in the movies.

10. I just dont get it! (get what?)

11. I need to get out of my small world!

12. I hate being advised.

13. What do i really want to be in the future? idk.

14. Am i the real me?

15. I tend to get confuse in everything.

16. I admit im annoying and irritating.

17. I dont know why i always tend to waste my time.

18. Could anybody send me to Carribean? or Hawaii?

19. I wish i am a singer or rock star or actress.

20. Sometimes i just wish i am a boy.

21. My brain is full of rubbish!

22. I love video games.

23. I love Blake Lively, Miley Cyrus, Amanda Bynes, Taylor Swift bla3~

24. I want to live my life to the fullest!

25. I think vampires are fantastic!

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment